PDF Lesson Note - 6 files, includes:
- Story Transcript in Vietnamese
- English Translation
- Key vocabulary list
Audio MP3 - 12 files, includes:
- Slow speed version
- Normal speed version
Best way to study with this material?
Step 1: Understand the story
- 1A - Read the transcript.
- 1B - Check for key vocabulary words that can help you understand the overall meaning of the story.
Step 2: Understand the sentences
- 2A - Translate each sentence into English. Focus on the sentence structures.
- 2B - Check the given translation and notes for difficult grammar points.
Step 3: Active listening
- 3A - Play the audio and follow along with the transcript.
- 3B - Focus on pronunciation and rhythm.
Step 4: Passive listening
- 4A - Listen to the audio passively without the transcript.
- 4B - Replay the audio as many times as you need until you can understand the story without translating.