What will you achieve?
- Feel comfortable communicating in Vietnamese with the locals for your daily needs - getting a taxi, ordering food & drinks, shopping, etc.
- Learn only the most essential and practical Vietnamese phrases that you'll need to get you speaking after a short period of time.
- Develop your listening skill and acquire good pronunciation through audio dialogue listening practices and animated tone marks.
Why this course?
- Bite-sized lessons: There are 15 bite-sized core video lessons, easily digestible but that are packed with knowledge and no fluff, so you can re-watch them as many times as you want.
- Stimulating features: Images for visual aids, animated tones, and color code for clear grammar explanation, all are used to make sure that each lesson is easy and clear to understand for beginners.
- Focused practices: There are listening & pronunciation practices at the end of each topic, using audio dialogue that is similar to real-life situations, to help you feel more confident using your language skills.
- Clear goals & progress: A course checklist is provided so you'll know exactly what your goals are, and track what you've learned for each lesson. After ticking off each task, you'll also feel a great sense of progress and be motivated to learn more!
Topic 1: Chatting
- Lesson 1: Basic Expressions
- Lesson 2: Addressing People
- Lesson 3: Introducing Yourself
- Lesson 4: Language Difficulty - Preview lesson
Topic 2: Shopping
- Lesson 5: Going Shopping (part 1)
- Lesson 6: Going Shopping (part 2)
- Lesson 7: Making Payment
- Dialogue 1: Shopping - Preview lesson
Topic 3: Getting Around
- Lesson 8: Asking for Location
- Lesson 9: Using Transportation
- Dialogue 2: Getting a Taxi
Topic 4: Eating & Drinking
- Lesson 10: Ordering at a Cafe
- Dialogue 3: Ordering a Drink
- Lesson 11: Eating at a Restaurant
- Lesson 12: Expressing Food Preferences
Topic 5: Accommodation
- Lesson 13: Checking-In/Out
- Lesson 14: Requesting Services
- Dialogue 4: At the Homestay
Topic 6: Health
- Lesson 15: Not Feeling Well
- Bite-sized Lessons & Practice - 20 videos
- Course Checklist - 1 PDF file
- Numbers Cheatsheet - 1 PDF file